MAANGCHI KOREAN COOKING - COOKING TIMES FOR CHICKEN LEGS - COOKING GAME GIRLS
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- Of or relating to North or South Korea or its people or language
- of or relating to or characteristic of Korea or its people or language; "Korean handicrafts"
- the Altaic language spoken by Koreans
- a native or inhabitant of Korea who speaks the Korean language
Ddoeok Bokki/Hot and Spicy Rice Cakes
On the last day of my friend's visit to my house she requested that we have a korean feast throughout the day. Since we were exhausted from the day before (in NYC for Maangchi's Kimchi Event,) we slept in late and it was time for lunch by the time we woke up. So, for lunch I made ddeok bokki with pieces of marinaded beef and fish cakes. The beef had been marinating for about 1 and a half hours and smelled great when I added the green onions and the fish cakes. The ddeok soaked up all of the flavorful goodness and everyone was in heaven as they ate. My friend had never tasted ddeok bokki (or Korean food for that matter) before so I was happy to introduce her to it. Just spreading the love of Korea one person at a time. :)
Okay, Part 2 from my Asian Look Drama! lol. now, Korean.
So I was bored last night, so I decided to get a pair of school scissors then cut my bangs..
cooking mama games to play online
cooking games 7
cooking with wood planks
childrens cooking recipes
cooking courses uk
cooking food processor
new england cooking