ORIENTAL COOKING CHINESE - HISTORY FRENCH COOKING
Oriental Cooking Chinese
- A person of Far Eastern descent
- denoting or characteristic of countries of Asia; "oriental civilization"
- The Oriental Shorthair is a breed of cat. This cat combines the Siamese body with a diversity of colorings and patterns.
- a member of an Oriental race; the term is regarded as offensive by Asians (especially by Asian Americans)
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- Of or relating to China or its language, culture, or people
- any of the Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in China; regarded as dialects of a single language (even though they are mutually unintelligible) because they share an ideographic writing system
- Belonging to or relating to the people forming the dominant ethnic group of China and widely dispersed elsewhere
- Taiwanese: of or relating to or characteristic of the island republic on Taiwan or its residents or their language; "the Taiwanese capital is Taipeh"
- of or pertaining to China or its peoples or cultures; "Chinese food"
Cook Yourself Sick - Everyone Gets Stuck In
You snooze you lose at the dinner table. If there is only one chicken foot left on the plate, you better grab it quick. If you don't, someone else will and they won't offer it to anyone else first either.
the little rolls of beef here were particularly good cooked for only a few seconds. The little bowls you can see held ingredients which each person could combine together to make a bespoke dipping sauce.
Cook Yourself Sick - Waiting For Our Food
At this restaurant the table was fitted with two bubbling stockpots, one with a curry stock inside and one with a vegetable stock. All the meat and veg was delivered raw and each person cooked it to their liking. Great system I thought although the ingredients on the menu were a little far removed from western tastes. The little rolls of raw beef were particularly good.
cooking pork tenderloin on the grill
cooking pancakes griddle
ary zauq cooking
very best cooking
jetboil pcs personal cooking system
alive and cooking recipes 2011
metropolitan cooking and entertaining show 2011 dc